If you’re shopping for a new or used RV but need something lightweight, let us help you out at Bourbon RV! We have a huge inventory and can start you off with a unit that is below 3500 lbs. This is ideal for smaller or midsize SUVs, and a great option if you want to enjoy the RVing lifestyle without also upgrading your towing vehicle in the process. Check out some of our options below of RVs under 3500 lbs!
This Sonic Lite SL150VRK travel trailer for sale from Venture RV has it all without adding excess weight!
The Interior Luxury Package includes these standard features:
- StorMore bedside Nightstands (CPAP sized) w/110V outlet & USB charging
- Convection microwave
- 2-Burner cooktop
- Designer tile backsplash
- 6 GAL Gas/Electric DSI water heater
- Vented range hood
- Safe “T”ek box w/110V & USB charging ports
- Motion-activated interior entry light
- Beauflor residential linoleum
- Skylight in living area
- LED lighting w/individual controls
- 82″ ceiling height
- Power exhaust fan in bathroom
- Shoe cubby (VBF)
- Surf(x) seamless countertops & tabletops
- Porcelain foot-flush toilet
This unit sleeps 2 people, and starts at just $242 a month with approved financing. It’s the perfect ultra lightweight RV for a couple’s getaway! Check out more details here.
Next, check out this travel trailer for a family of five. It’s our Retro 190BH travel trailer for sale from Riverside RV.
Some of its standard features include:
- Double Welded All-Aluminum Cage
- Powder Coated Chassis
- 13.5K A/C
- 12 Volt Power Converter
- Tinted Safety Glass Windows
- PVC Roof Membrane
- Outside Shower
- Spare Tire
- Diamond Plate Rock Guard
- DSI Gas/Electric Water Heater
- Gas/Electric Refrigerator
- Power Awning with LED Light Strip (N/A 166)
- Interior and Exterior LED lighting
- AM/FM/Bluetooth Stereo
- Powered Vent in Bathroom
- Solar Plugin
- Observation Camera Prep
- Front and Rear stabilizer Jacks
- Inside/Outside Speakers
- HD TV Antenna
- Smoke and CO Detectors
You’ll find more photos and details here.
What Can I Tow?
It’s one thing to know you’d prefer a lightweight RV, but it’s essential to know what your vehicle can safely tow in the first place! Check out our handy tow guide, which can walk you through your vehicle’s towing capacity. Then you can narrow down exactly what weight specifications to be looking for as you shop for a new or used RV. Got questions? We’ve got answers. Contact us today about our RVs under 3500 lbs for sale or any questions you may have about vehicle towing capacity!