Gulf Stream RV Gulf Breeze SVT Travel Trailer RVs For Sale
Experience the camping lifestyle without breaking the bank in a Gulf Breeze SVT (Special Value Trailer) travel trailer by Gulf Stream! The lightweight fiberglass exterior sidewalls will making towing easier than ever, and there is a durable one-piece vinyl roof to withstand all your adventures.
The interior will have you feeling at home in no time with designer window treatments, cabinetry with solid wood stiles and wood cabinet doors, a full kitchen, plus comfortable sleeping arrangements. Each model is prewired for roof A/C, and you'll appreciate tech-ready features such as cable and satellite connections and back-up camera prep. An electric awning with LED lights comes standard, along with four manual stabilizer jacks and two 20 lb. LP tanks with a cover.
Value and quality come together perfectly in a Gulf Breeze SVT travel trailer by Gulf Stream. Choose yours today!
Gulf Breeze SVT 21QBS
Gulf Stream Gulf Breeze SVT travel trailer 21QBS highlights: 6 Cu. Ft. ... more about Gulf Breeze SVT 21QBS
Sleeps 3 Slides 1 Length 22 ft 6 in Ext Width 7 ft 6 in Ext Height 10 ft 6 in Int Height 6 ft 8 in Interior Color Graphite, Silver Hitch Weight 440 lbs Dry Weight 3567 lbs Cargo Weight 2473 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 54 gals Grey Water Capacity 33 gals Black Water Capacity 33 gals Tire Size 14" Furnace BTU 16000 btu Available Beds RV Queen Refrigerator Size 6 cu ft Cooktop Burners 2 Shower Size 30" x 36" Number of Awnings 1 LP Tank Capacity 20 lbs Water Heater Capacity 6 gal Water Heater Type Gas Awning Info Electric with LED Lights Axle Count 2 Number of LP Tanks 2 Shower Type Standard Electrical Service 30 amp
Gulf Breeze SVT Features:
Standard Features (2022)
- ‘Matador Frost’ Ceiling Panels
- ‘Plush Dunes’ Wall Vinyl
- Cabinetry with Solid Wood Stiles and Wood Cabinet Doors
- Designer Window Treatments
Heating, Cooling, Electrical
- Prewired for Roof Air Conditioner
- LP Gas Furnace (16,000 BTU: 18RBD, 19FMB, all SVT90’s; 20,000 BTU: 22UDL)
- 6 Gal Gas Water Heater
- TV Antenna with Power Booster
- Tank Monitor Panel
- 35 ft. 30 Amp Power Cord with Storage
- 35 Amp Converter with Charger & LED Indicators
- Tech-Ready Features:
- Wi-Fi Ready
- Cable and Satellite Connections
- Solar Panel Ready
- Back-Up Camera Prep
- Double Entry Step
- Safety Chains
- Break-Away Switch
- Wall Mount Fire Extinguisher
- Combo LP and CO Detector
- Smoke Detector
- Foot Flush Toilet
- Power Bath Vent
- Medicine Cabinet with Mirror
- Shower Curtain
- 32” Radial Shower (19FMB)
- 24” x 36” Bath Tub (18RBD, 22UDL)
- 30” x 36” Walk-In Shower (all SVT90’s)
- Seamless Surround for Tub or Shower
- Skylight in Bath
- Booth Dinette (18RBD, 19FMB, 21TBD, 21QBD, 21MBD)
- U-Dinette (22UDL)
- Queen Bed with 60” x 74” Poly Mattress (19FMB, 22UDL, 21QBS, 21QBD)
- 54” x 74” Bed (18RBD)
- Bunk with 24” x 74” Bunk Mattresses (18RBD)
- 32” x 74” Twin Beds, convert to King Bed (21TBD)
- Murphy Bed with Sofa (21MBD, 21MBS)
- Comfort Series Jack Knife Sofa (21QBS, 21MBS)
Windows and Doors
- 26” x 70” Radius Entry Door with Deadbolt Lock
- Black Radius Tinted Windows
- Deluxe Slam-Latch Luggage Doors
- Friction Hinge Entry Door
- 2-Burner Range Top
- Power Range Hood with Light
- 6 cu. ft. Refrigerator
- One-Piece Vinyl Roof
- Fiberglass Exterior Sidewalls
- (4) Manual Stabilizer Jacks
- 14” Radial Tires with Modular Rims(15” on 19FMB)
- (2) 20 lb. LP Tanks w/Cover
- Electric Awning with LED Lighting (req. option)
Popular SVT Options
- Interior and Exterior TV Mounting Brackets
- Rear Bumper Mount Gas Grill
- Power Hitch Jack in place of Manual Jack
- Spare Tire with Carrier
- Outside Spray Port
- Fold-Away Grab Handle
- 13,500 BTU Roof Air Conditioner
- Microwave Oven (Required)
- Premium Foam Mattress
- 19” and/or 32” HDMI LED TV
- Home Theater Stereo with Blue Tooth
- Glass Shower Door (19FMB)
- Night Shades in place of Mini-Blinds
- Murphy Bed (19FMB)
- Range Cover
- 3-Burner Gas Range & Oven (18RBD, 19FMB, 22UDL)
- Black Tank Flush
- 6 Gal Gas/Electric Water Heater
- Aluminum Rims with Radial Tires (14”: 18RBD, 22UDL, all SVT90’s; 15”: 19FMB)
- Soft-Trac Shower Door (all SVT90’s)
- Solid Step® Entry Step
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
Gulf Stream, a leading manufacturer of a full range of RV products was founded and is still owned by the Shea family, originating in the small community of Nappanee, Indiana in 1971. Founder Jim Shea Sr. was inspired by the quintessentially entrepreneurial spirit of Elkhart County Indiana, and was particularly to the heritage of craftsmanship found in Nappanee, where ties to Amish and Mennonite traditions of handcrafted furnishings and homes were still strong.
Back then, the family operation consisted of manufactured housing (Fairmont Homes). Jim Shea built the operation from the ground up. He ran the show and his sons joined him learning the business through good old fashioned hands-on experience.
In 1983, the Shea’s established Gulf Stream Coach producing a top quality line of motor homes, travel trailers, and fifth wheel trailers. Gulf Stream’s first RV, the Foxfire travel trailer, benefited from techniques that had made their housing company successful. It allowed Gulf Stream Coach to put things in the Foxfire that weren’t seen in travel trailers.
The company continued to grow and in the 1990’s the three sons assumed the lead in day to day operations. The family patriarch and company founder was recognized for his career contributions to the recreational vehicle and manufactured housing industries by being named to the MH/RV Hall of Fame
Today, Gulf Stream Coach is the industry's leading family-owned, family-operated RV manufacturer, encompasses 22 brands with over 140 different models — all brought to you by the efforts of more than 1,500 dedicated associates. Over its history, the company has produced almost 300,000 recreation vehicles, contributing to the well-being and family fun of hundreds of thousands of people across the US and Canada.
It's common to find the Shea family at RV shows and campgrounds, enjoying Gulf Stream products, and interacting with customers, identifying features they consider important, bringing those ideas back to the Gulf Stream Coach team.
The family links run deep at Gulf Stream, among the skilled craftspeople who build the product, through the family-based management, on to family-based RV dealerships across the United States and Canada, and finally, to the families who buy and enjoy Gulf Stream Coach products.
In today's world where huge corporations work to satisfy stockholders and financiers, the people at Gulf Stream Coach are dedicated to make families - ours, dealers, and owners - happy and proud.