RV Rental Information
AVAILABLE IN BOURBON, MOBrowse Rentals Reservation Request Contact Us
WHY RENT A TRAVEL TRAILER FROM BOURBON RV?
Looking to rent an RV in Mid-Missouri? We hope you will choose our dealership for your rental needs. Here are just a few reasons why Bourbon RV should be your go-to rental dealer.
- No hidden fees or charges. Other rental dealers charge a prep fee, a mandatory cleaning fee, or a "just because we can" fee! We don't do that. The only thing extra upfront that you have to pay is sales tax.
- All units are 2022s or 2023s. - They are in "like-new" condition.
- We will include a hitch at no charge to you. Other dealers charge for hitch rental.
- We encourage you to bring along your pet. Please see our policies below for details.
- We allow you to use the awning. Please see our policies below for details.
- We offer delivery and pickup within 50 miles of our dealership. This includes local campgrounds such as Blue Springs Ranch, Riverview Ranch, Meramec State Park, Onondaga Cave State Park, Ozark Outdoors Resort, Meramec Valley Campground, Bass River Resort, The Rafting Company, & Huzzah Valley Resort.
Our priority is to be sure that you will absolutely love your rental experience with Bourbon RV. All units are cleaned and maintained between each rental trip. When you leave our lot, you will know we have done everything possible to ensure that you will have a trouble free trip with your RV.
On the day of your pick-up, we ask for you to set aside at least an hour for the orientation. Our technician will demonstrate how to connect and disconnect the unit properly from your tow vehicle and the fundamentals of towing an RV. Our technician will also give you a walk-through of the unit so that you will be good-to-go when you arrive at your first destination.
New to RVing? Then renting is the way to go! By renting a travel trailer from Bourbon RV, you have the opportunity to try out the camping lifestyle before investing in one of your own. The best way to increase your confidence in your future RV purchase is to spend time towing & camping in a RV. There is no better way of doing this than renting a travel trailer through Bourbon RV.
Bourbon, MO 65441
PIck-up / Drop-off Hours
Monday – Friday: 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
Monday – Friday: 10:00AM – 3:00 PM
At the time of reserving a unit, we will also need exact dates you will be traveling, your destination, what driver(s) will be towing the unit, and the number of people staying in the RV. This deposit will become your Damage Deposit when you pick-up your unit (see below regarding “Damage Deposits”).
Deposits will be returned within 3 weeks of unit’s return.
If there are extensive damages requiring Bourbon RV to submit an insurance claim, you agree to the following stipulations: (1) The entire Damage Deposit of $500 will be retained. (2) You also agree to remit to Bourbon RV an additional $500 for a total of $1,000 to cover damages.
Allow a minimum of one hour for pick-up orientation.
All tow vehicles must be equipped with a class III receiver, electric brake control and 7-way wiring socket. Bourbon RV will provide an equalizer hitch if needed. A brake controller may be rented for $60.
Typically, no pick-ups on weekends or holidays. Exceptions can be made with the approval of the General Manager.
Typically, no returns on weekends or holidays. Exceptions can be made with the approval of the General Manager.
No cooking ware or utensils are provided with the unit.
Cleaning: A minimum of $100 will be deducted from your damage deposit if unit is not returned clean.
15-30 Days: $350 Refund
14 Days Or Less: No Refund